Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gone til Saturday...

My brother had surgery today and I'm taking care of him while my Mother is in Chicago helping with another brother's new baby who was born today. (I'm jealous, I want to see him!) So.... I haven't been posting much because I work 2 jobs now, and I'm trying to take care of things while my Mother is away, plus I'm taking time to go help out with my brother.... AND I got baby chicks this past week. I can't wait to have fresh eggs from my back yard. The babies are so cute and fun to play with! They sound like little song birds... I wonder when they'll learn to cluck like chickens!!! I'll be back on Saturday to help my employer with her daughter's birthday party.... I'm making the cake and helping with the activities, plus I'm getting the little girl's party dress ready for her birthday, washing, mending, and ironing it. Then I'll be back down to be with my brother to make sure he's doing well, and then I'll be back here for work. It's going to be a crazy next few days, I hope I can keep up!!!






1 comment:

Burnhams said...

cute little birdies! My sons OT just got chicks too just over a week ago. She has let him hold one a couple of times. They are so cute, and they do sound like a songbird!