This is Happy
Well I re-homed my sweet bunnies today. I really loved them and wished I could have kept them, but my Dr. told me last year to part with them. She said my asthma was not under control and the only way to help me feel better was to give them away. At the time I thought no way am I going to do that. After our trip to Seattle, I came home and had lost all the little tolerance I had left of the hay. I've been having an asthma attack every day since we got home and have been coughing and wheezing all night long. I knew it was time to sterilize the house a week after we got home. So we re-homed our bunnies with two different people and they are both great and will be loving and sweet to them. We will miss them very much, but are happy they have good homes and that I'll finally be able to breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment