Friday, February 27, 2009

Reworking the Cauliflower soup....

I reworked the Cauliflower soup that I made the other day. I wanted to post what I did to change it since many children are picky eaters. My husband's children tell me everytime they come over that they are not vegetarians and they only eat meat. That's what they think! So here are the changes I made for the soup.

After putting the vegetables into the pot and letting it cook a little with the broth, I puree everything in the blender. I put it back into the pot and do everything else as directed except for wheat free people, I used tapioca flour to thicken the soup instead of regular flour.

The kids enjoyed the soup and I didn't tell them what was in it. I think if you want to feed your kids healthy vegetables and they won't eat them. HIDE THEM! The blender is my best friend. I also want this... the kitchen aid immersible blender. I use it at my friend's house and it's awesome.

No comments: