Saturday, June 30, 2012
Oh my goodness....
Don't fall over and die because I finally posted something. It's only been what, a year??? WELLLLL, I decided to start posting again because I am going to start selling eggs. It is time for my babies to start paying for their food and protection. We have approximately 100 chickens and we have been paying out of pocket to feed them even with the occasional sell of eggs here and there. I have decided that if we are going to have chickens because of food sensitivity and allergies (and now that I am no longer working), I am going to sell most all of my eggs except the ones we personally use. The chickens are going to feed themselves, the dog, and the cats.
My birds are gorgeous and lay beautiful big eggs. I'm sure we will have great success. Welcome to our business,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures of baby chicks lady! Good luck with all your your farm chores...makes me think of Laura Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie.
Post a Comment