Did any of you see the movie, The Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith? If not and you live near me or are a family member, let me know and you can borrow my copy. That movie is based on a real person, Chris Gardner. He was on Glenn Beck's show and he said that in this economy, there are a lot of people out of work and who are going to be out of work. He said that It's ok to fail, but when you quit... you become a loser. You may have lost your job, but you haven't lost your skill, experience, nor your expertise. Chris Gardner was homeless at one time, but now he makes big bucks on wall street. He also has a new book coming out which I want to read. (Hello library! I love you!!!)
So, if you are unemployed or having a difficult time during this recession... remember that Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper because they said he lacked ideas and he went bankrupt several times. Now he is a household name.

1 comment:
I love that movie, very well done and VERY inspiring. Awesome.
Post a Comment