Here are the 8's:
Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 favorite shows: (I don't watch tv regularly except for LOST)
LOST
Dancing with the Stars
House
The Glenn Beck Show
Burn Notice
Eli Stone
ER
A baby story
8 things I did yesterday:
Looked for a job online
rewrote my resume
went to work
cleaned house
vaccumed
made muffins
changed poopy diapers
made dinner
8 things I look forward to:
Going back to school
teaching
moving somewhere warm
James going back to school
having a baby
going to a warm beach
free time doing hobbies and crafts
friday date nights with my husband
8 things I wish for:
to live in Europe
to vacation in Barcelona
to have all my food storage
to be healthy
someone to organize my life
to have 2 little girls
find more time to sew
exercise more often
8 resturants:
Salty's in Portland, OR
The Chart House in Boston, MA
The Italian Joint in Portland, OR
Baked Alaska in Astoria, OR
Mio Sushi in Portland, OR
Koji (Korean) in Portland, OR
Nicholas' Restaurant (Middle Eastern) Portland, OR
Dilettante in Seattle, WA
8 people I tag... I don't like tagging people... So I'm just going to tell anyone who reads this that you're IT... it's your turn!

No comments:
Post a Comment