Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome to the great Northwest

Rain rain go away... no wait. I'm actually glad for the rain, that means I don't have to water my grass, flowers, and pumpkins. YEA! I love the smell of rain, it smells clean and fresh. I also like that the rain in the northwest, is drizzly and warm. In Boston, the rain dumps and is Cooollld! The forecast is for lots of rain, but at least we'll have a break next week. I love autumn and harvest time. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love to dress up and I love to dress James up. The first year we were dating, I dressed as a witch and I dressed him up as dracula. We went to applebees with our single adult group and when James walked in a man jumped and said, to his girlfriend, wow that man scared me, did you see him? HA HA HA... my makeup job was awesome! Last year we were pirates, we looked pretty good. This year, hmmm.... not sure. Geisha girl and Samurai soldier? Maybe.... we'll see. It'll be fun though, we have to go to the corn mazes, they are a blast, we did that on Halloween last year.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love you fall leaves at the top of your page. Yes, it is beautiful here, always! I know how much you love fall and it is indeed a beautiful time in the NW.
I'm glad I live here too.
Mom