Tuesday, October 2, 2007

studies and food

I love to cook. I love creating things, good things... beautiful things. I've also spoiled James by my cooking. I made James my homemade pizza on Sunday and today I made him tortellini soup. He loved it, I'm glad because there'll be no more cooking like that until the end of the term. (December) I'm taking 16 credits this term and perparing to get into the graduate teacher education program this summer. That means I have no time to cook or do hardly anything but keep my head buried in the sand... studying. My counselor thought I'd be getting into the program next year, she was wrong.... I can get into it sooner, but now I have to scramble to get everything done and submitted. So if you don't hear from me, don't worry I'm still around.... just buried!

1 comment:

Carol said...

The guys appreciated the pie you made. All I got when I arrived home was an empty pie plate in the sink! They enjoyed your visit. Thanks for coming.