How beautiful! I'm so happy you finally learnt to do what you've always wanted to learn and I couldn't teach you. Heather will love it. I'm sure it won't take you long to learn to make a sweater, etc. You've always done beautiful work with your hands. When you were home I would take the hand sewing to you because I'm not good at it. Such a wonderful talent to have. Mom
Your blanket looks so good! I'm jealous you can do that so well. I tried to knit when the kids were small and Riley would play with the yarn and unravel it, so I gave up. Now I have arthritis in my hands so bad that I don't think I could do it! I wish you could teach my girls to crochet.
2 comments:
How beautiful! I'm so happy you finally learnt to do what you've always wanted to learn and I couldn't teach you. Heather will love it. I'm sure it won't take you long to learn to make a sweater, etc. You've always done beautiful work with your hands. When you were home I would take the hand sewing to you because I'm not good at it. Such a wonderful talent to have.
Mom
Your blanket looks so good! I'm jealous you can do that so well. I tried to knit when the kids were small and Riley would play with the yarn and unravel it, so I gave up. Now I have arthritis in my hands so bad that I don't think I could do it! I wish you could teach my girls to crochet.
Post a Comment