Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Columbus day

So James got to enjoy the day and I had to go to school even though it should be a holiday. After all it's was Columbus Day yesterday. Instead I had to post an online paper for my online geography class on good ol' Cristóbal Colón and I had to go to school. http://www.columbusnavigation.com/ In case anyone is interested. I've heard people say some bad things about Columbus, but he liked the natives. He was sorry to see that the people from his crew he had left, had treated the natives badly and vice versa. He thought the natives were exceptionally beautiful and intelligent. Anyway, it was prophesy that Columbus found the new world. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

1 comment:

Carol said...

It's the new thing these days to dishonor and slander all our past heroes. It happens even with people that are living today. People love to drag out other's dirty laundry. They feel it is their duty to show the world how bad people are instead of seeing the good in others. That's only one of the reasons the world has been turned upside down. We are all human and do things that aren't right, doesn't mean we shouldn't honor them for the good they did. These past heroes performed their mission and brought about prophesy dispite their weaknesss. Hopefully we are doing as well.