Monday, October 22, 2007
Beautiful
Today was so beautiful. Unfortunately I was inside most of the day and didn't really get to enjoy it, but I was glad when I was walking to the pick up spot where James comes to get me from school, it was nice and warm. On Saturday James and I went to our ward Halloween party. The couples in the ward host a door, which means they decorate it and hand out candy when the kids knock. We always invite the kids from the women's shelter and this year we invited the kids from the presbyterian church down the street too. The kids were dressed up really cute. James and I wanted to dress up, but I had to take a test that day and had spent the entire day studying. The little kids liked our costumes last year and asked what we were dressed up as this year. I said college students. My friends' boy was dressed up as Jafar. I wished I could've gotten a picture. He looked awesome. I love our ward Halloween party, it's the best Halloween party I've ever been to. Upstairs in the cultural hall, they had a cake walk, pumpkin bowling... and other games. The best costume was a couple in the ward that dressed as little red riding hood and the wolf in grandma's nightgown. Pretty funny! Halloween is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, yesterday was a beautiful day. I finished cleaning off my garden and Gary raked some of the leaves. Wish there could be more days like that one. Glad you enjoyed the party even if you didn't have time to dress up like you enjoy.
Tomorrow should be just as beautiful.
Post a Comment