Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Bunny days and nights
I'm really sad because tomorrow I have to sell my little baby boy, squiggles. He's been such a doll to have around. I'll miss him when he goes. Tonight he's been really cute, running around on the carpet doing funny little hops and jumps. I loved Hopscotch's last litter, but those babies weren't nearly as sweet as this new baby. He loves to be held and is a very gentle boy. He'll make someone a very good pet. I really hope he goes to a good home where they will hold him and love him everyday, since I can't keep him. It'll be good for Happy when Squiggles leaves our home, he doesn't get as much attention as he's used to having when there is a baby in the house. He looks depressed when I'm playing with the baby and not him. I never knew what was involved in having a pet. Having bunnies is truly a labor of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment