Thursday, December 6, 2007

St. Augustine and the Kennedy Space Center

We loved St. Augustine. What an awesome place to go during Christmastime. I wish we could have gotten pictures with Craig and Heather, but we went off to do our own thing and they went off with Mom and Dad and Gary and Tyler. They went to Sea World, but I really don't like underwater things, they freak me out so while they went to Sea World we went to the Kennedy Space Center. FUN!

2 comments:

Carol said...

What is it about St. Augustine? We loved it too and have even thought about moving there. It is a lovely place.

James and Angela said...

It is an awesome place! Definately a must see and I thought around Christmastime it was awesome. I loved the carolers walking through the town with candles at night. Because it is the U.S.'s oldest city, we discussed a little about it in my geography of North America class. Wouldn't it be cool to take your kids to the places they are learning about in school? I think that would be awesome!!!