
Monday, December 3, 2007
Finals week
I have one final out of the way and three left. I'm so happy that the term is almost over. Sixteen credits is tough, especially when I'm trying to keep my GPA high. We've been needing to get our bathroom done, but I haven't had time to help James out with it. So Bob, James' brother is here. What a life saver! He's finished up with the tiling of the floor and plans on getting the bathroom reassembled and painted tomorrow. Then during the Christmas break I can work on the front room and hall. I'm going to texture the walls and paint. I also plan on cleaning the entire house and reorganizing. We have so much STUFF! I'm sick of all the stuff we have in closets and stashed away. I'm going to get rid of lots of stuff. Stuff weighs you down like a ball and chain. Did I mention I'm sick of STUFF!!! I think I'm going to list most of it on Ebay. I can't wait to clean, clean, clean!!! It's frustrating for me when I want to spend time cleaning my house and I don't have time to do anything but study. I'm so ready to be out of school!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the picture, one of my favorites. I love your music on your blog - my kind of listening.
Thanks.
Post a Comment