Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finals are OVER!

I finished my last final!!! I now get to have three and a half weeks to myself until the fun begins again. I am so happy... Now I need to get my house clean and decorated for Christmas and also I need to work on presents. I'm making all homemade presents this year... I also need to work on getting my Christmas cards sent out. I was going to send out our picture for our Christmas cards, but I already have cards that I really like so we'll do it next year. I always love getting family pictures for Christmas, my friend Gail sends a Christmas picture every year and they're lovely. I also think I'm going to make Christmas treats for family and friends, I didn't get to last year because we went to Florida for my brother's graduation and for Christmas. That was a PHENOMENAL trip! I absolutely adore my brother Craig and his wife Heather, I wanted to visit them in Chicago this year, but James would like to stay home and cuddle by the fire and sleep a lot. Sleeping sounds really nice!!! I think we'll go up to the mountains and go down the alpine slide.

No comments: