
I guess I need to stop buying bananas. I eat one once in awhile but I always grab them when I'm at the grocery store. I mostly got them for treats for the bunnies. They loved them. I'd give them a slice a day. Since I placed my bunnies in new homes, I have a bunch of brown bananas. I was looking for new recipes for bananas awhile ago since I get tired of banana bread and my freezer is too small, I found this recipe. I saw it on the featured cooking show on the news one day and went and looked it up on their website. I made it again last night, yum. It makes cake like cookies and they're very moist and easy to whip up. The cookies puff up fairly big so think small on the amount of batter you put on the cookie sheet. I know the picture is a bit blurry but I felt it was good enough since the recipe is so yummy.
Banana Bites
1 C. sugar
1/2 C. butter
2 eggs
1 C. ripe banana
1 tsp. vanilla
2 C. flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt (I never add salt to anything)
1 C. chocolate chips
1/2 C. nuts (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs. Beat in mashed banana and vanilla. Blend in flour, soda, and salt just til combined. Fold in chips and nuts. Bake for 12- 15 minutes. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment