Hillsboro Airshow
We went to the hillsboro airshow 2 weeks ago. I thought I'd share the pictures. They aren't that great, but what can you expect when The Blue Angels are whipping by you so quickly? The stunt pilots were awesome. James knows one of them and he says he's a madman. Last year he had to bail out of his plane at an airshow because his engine had problems! So this year, he has a shiny new red airplane, he's an amazing pilot. We had so much fun, except for the sunburns we got. Mine peeled and I'm white again, James turned brown. We can tell who has the Native American blood in them.
2 comments:
Cool pictures. That looks like a lot of fun to go to. We have the Hill Airforce Base Airshow here, but haven't been since we moved from Riverdale. I think our summer of fun is over now that school is back in and we are as busy as ever. And I'm jealous you guys went to Reno and San Francisco, but it looks like you both had an awesome time. I think I need a vacation!
Just wanted to say I like all your music on your blog. I want to do something like that on my blog, but I'm too stupid and impatient to figure it out!
Post a Comment