We began the summer off camping. Anyone that knows me, knows that camping isn't exactly my cup of tea. However, it was fun going with James... UNTIL it rained. Thankfully that didn't happen until the last day we were there. We enjoyed snuggling by the campfire and then we went fishing. James caught a fish very quickly and he had fun reeling the little stinker in. I was thinking, ok if I don't catch one soon, I'm going to sit and read and let James fish. Well just about then, I caught a fish, I thought I had a monster... well not quite, but at least it was bigger than James'. We took them home and ate them, they were great.
A great recipe to try for trout:
Clean them, cut the tails off and then squirt a couple of sprays of I can't believe it's not butter, 1 clove of garlic, slices of onion, slices of lemon. Grill until the eyes are white.
No comments:
Post a Comment