
James and I made a goal to work out and lose weight. We both need to get healthy. If I am going to ever get pregnant and have a baby, I need to start getting ready now. There are several reasons why I need to make a change...
1. I have very high blood pressure. My Father in law was an RN and said I am at risk for heart disease.
2. My Dr. said no way should I be having a baby right now. Being pregnant could cause me to have a stroke and other complications.
3. I feel uncomfortable and fat all the time. I was always a thin person, but have sat on my butt for 4 years writing papers and studying and not doing much else. Feeling fat is uncomfortable.
4. I have lots of beautiful clothes I'd love to wear again.
5. I'd love to feel comfortable in a bathing suit again.
6. Losing weight will help my carpal tunnel improve.
I posted in my personal blog that I made a goal to get healthy. Well now I've recruited James to work out with me also. We have free access to PSU's gym and we should be using it. So, check out my exercise diary to check on our progress or be part of our cheering section. I may not post as often here as I'm going to be working my little buns out there. The time is now to start making a change in our nutrition, health, and weight loss. So join me on my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment