It's been a trying week. Not a bad week, but trying and I've really been looking forward to today. I feel worn out and tired and desperately need a break from all this school work, stress, and challenges. I can't really complain since after 4 seemingly LONG years, I finally graduate this June with a bachelor's degree. The trying thing is that now I need to look for a school to get my certification and master's degree. It's hard to find time to look at schools when I'm so buried in homework. I think today is going to be a good day to take a long nap and read for several hours in my scriptures. I need to rest and gear up for this coming week as it will be long, difficult, and full of anxiety. Have a good Sabbath.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sunday, a day of rest
It's been a trying week. Not a bad week, but trying and I've really been looking forward to today. I feel worn out and tired and desperately need a break from all this school work, stress, and challenges. I can't really complain since after 4 seemingly LONG years, I finally graduate this June with a bachelor's degree. The trying thing is that now I need to look for a school to get my certification and master's degree. It's hard to find time to look at schools when I'm so buried in homework. I think today is going to be a good day to take a long nap and read for several hours in my scriptures. I need to rest and gear up for this coming week as it will be long, difficult, and full of anxiety. Have a good Sabbath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment