Tuesdays are turning out to be quite a killer. I am in school all day Monday and Wednesday... 12 hours to be exact 9am to 9:20pm. Although I'm not in school on Tuesday, I find I'm so busy that I don't get more than 2 hours of sleep or none at all because of all the homework assigned on Monday that is due Wednesday and when you're taking 16 credits, that's a lot of homework. So since I didn't do anything green today,
I did buy this 
last week in my attempt to spring clean the house. I've done a few rooms, but the rest of the house needs more attention. This cleanser is the best all purpose cleanser I've ever used, it smells heavenly, and it is eco friendly. So, happy
Earth DAY... now I'm back to finishing my five page paper which is a critique about this painting....FUN FUN FUN!!!!! (I also have to read and critique 3 papers in my writing group, find and draw a sketch, and read/answer questions for my education class, I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. Last week I feel asleep during my Art History class, I hope I wasn't snoring or breathing too hard!)
2 comments:
happy earth day to you! hey sorry about not returning back to you... we went to disneyworld for spring break and I'm now once again checking back on blogs. thanks for liking my weight loss blog. you should totally start one. its great accountablility :) have a great day!
I hope you had a lovely time at disneyworld. I went two years ago and it was wonderful! I love your weight loss blog and need to do something similar to keep me on track. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment