My ward is having a Christmas Breakfast not a dinner this year. I was asked to be one of the hostesses. I wish I would have said
NOOOOO,then ran away and hid under my bed, but I felt guilty saying no because this past year all I said was no... to everything because being in school was so stressful and I had tons of homework that had to be turned in on time. I'm regretting my decision of saying yes to this breakfast because I cannot take it back, it's too close to the event and I hate it when I act like a flake! I am not a morning person, I don't sleep well at night because my carpal tunnel acts up then and I toss and turn until the morning and then catch a few hours of deep sleep then. I probably get about 3 hours of sleep a night and then have to take a nap during the day and try to catch up on weekends as much as possible. I know I'm going to hate myself that day because afterwards we have a Christmas Party to go to. Who has a Christmas Breakfast anyway??? Silly... I want the Christmas Dinner back, I normally don't eat much breakfast anyway! *sigh* I hope I'm not all black and blue when the event comes because I continuously kicked myself!
I suppose I need to start thinking about party favors and a centerpiece... maybe nobody will ask me to help out again if I fall asleep in the eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment