My Christmas was great. We went to McCall, Idaho and enjoyed staying in a huge house with James' kids, parents, brother, and brother's kids. All of us couples had our own rooms and the kids shared the great room upstairs. It was a huge room that had bunk beds, a huge flat screen tv, and games, an Xbox, etc... My Mother in Law and I cooked up a storm. We had a great time together and the kids had fun playing in the snow. We all played games together, which I don't get much of and I love. My new favorite game is called apples to apples. I also got to know my nieces and nephew of James' brother, who are very sweet and adorable. I can't wait to know them better and hopefully we'll be able to have them come to our house. I loved playing with the girls and doing their hair. The little one was stuck to my hip like glue. I think I made a new best friend!!! I love little girls!!! Then after Christmas we traveled to Boise and stayed a night there. We all went to the new Adam Sandler movie and had a great time. Then James and I braved the drive home. The main route was closed, so we took a few alternate routes to get around the snow which added 3 hours to our drive home, but it was fun and thank goodness for hand held dvd players. James' kids didn't even make a peep the whole drive except to ask to stop to go to the bathroom and eat. Kids these days... are spoiled, but I still kissed my hand held dvd player after we dropped James' kids off at their mom's house!
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas too! Now I get to go home and celebrate Christmas again with my family. My little brother is home from Philadelphia for Christmas break and I'm so excited to see him.
Love to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment