
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I'm busy, busy, busy...
Originally I wasn't going to decorate for Christmas. I know what a scrooge right? I just haven't been feeling well because the cold weather has me feeling achy and a little miserable. I've been busy working as well. But Christmas is my favorite time of year and I'm finally in the mood to decorate, so I'll probably not be on the computer much as I need to clean the house, organize my decorations, and get them up. Even though we aren't doing much for Christmas nor are we giving gifts to one another, I am going to decorate and center our thoughts on Christ. We're also expecting another huge snow storm, so I hope you all stay warm. I'll probably be MIA for a little while. Hopefully I'll get everything done soon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment