Tuesday, December 9, 2008

today

Today has been a horrifically hard day. I'm exhausted and if you see me running down the street naked.... don't worry... I've lost it!!!

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Angela-tell me all about it. I'm one person who can totally relate :) This is the month-when I take one hour at a time!

Anonymous said...

oh no angela! what is going on???

James and Angela said...

This is more than Christmas stuff. It's a long story, but we're managing and hoping that things will start going better for us. It looks like we're going to be moving, which isn't a bad thing.... just hard work and a lot of anxiety! The good news is I have a lot of job opportunities, the bad news is it looks like we won't be doing much for Christmas. This year we're simply going celebrate Christ and forget about the rest... no presents, no real decorating, not much of anything. I'm busy packing and getting rid of stuff so we can move. It all just comes at a bad time is all.