Oh, and Happy 2nd Anniversary!! It doesn't seem like it has been that long!! By my second anniversary I had a 14 month old and was a few weeks away from having the twins! What was I thinking????
Thanks. We've definately enjoyed spending these last two years together by ourselves. It's been good for us to figure things out togther and get to know one another better before having children. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but this has worked out well for us. It's tough when you're older and marrying (especially me for the first time) and needing to figure out things differently from the way you've always done them. It has been a big adjustment for us, well more me than James.
These photos are only a very small amount compared to all the ones we had taken. We gave everyone that didn't have cameras, disposable ones so they could capture different shots of us as well. The day was warm and beautiful. It was lovely.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures. I've only seen a few of them. It looks like it was a beautiful day!
Oh, and Happy 2nd Anniversary!! It doesn't seem like it has been that long!! By my second anniversary I had a 14 month old and was a few weeks away from having the twins! What was I thinking????
Thanks. We've definately enjoyed spending these last two years together by ourselves. It's been good for us to figure things out togther and get to know one another better before having children. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but this has worked out well for us. It's tough when you're older and marrying (especially me for the first time) and needing to figure out things differently from the way you've always done them. It has been a big adjustment for us, well more me than James.
These photos are only a very small amount compared to all the ones we had taken. We gave everyone that didn't have cameras, disposable ones so they could capture different shots of us as well. The day was warm and beautiful. It was lovely.
Post a Comment