Monday, November 19, 2007

James' Birthday


Today is my dear husband's 38th birthday. When we were making plans to get married, I didn't want to get married the day before his birthday. I like celebrating each and every holiday, birthday, and anniversary by itself and not mix them. I was afraid his birthday would be outshined and I never liked it when my birthday fell on mother's day. But he said the sweetest thing to me when we were planning the wedding..."I can't think of a better present for my birthday than having you as my wife." I don't think there is anything he could ever say to me that would be sweeter than that. Well I was going to make him a cheesecake for his birthday, but he's still in bed, sick. (insert sad face here) Plus I have three more papers to write, two tests to take, and a music lesson to prepare for an elementary class and submit. I think we'll have to add James' birthday to the list of things we need to celebrate during the Christmas break! I'm hoping no children will be born to us in the winter months, too many events and illnesses! I fully believe in family planning!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday James! Hope you get feeling better, although I can't think of a better birthday present than to spend the whole day in bed!

James and Angela said...

No James isn't one to like to spend time in bed especially being sick. He has colitis and with the flu, he may well end up in the ER like he did last time because he is in so much pain. I hope not, but if he isn't any better this evening, I'm calling the home teachers for a blessing.

Julie said...

Wow-I'm sorry he is so sick. I hope he is okay and doesn't have to go to the hospital.