
I was thinking about what James and I did for Spring break last year. We went to Victoria B.C. We had a great time... (It looks like it is warm in these pictures... the sun is shining, etc. but we wished we'd brought gloves, hats, scarves, and winter coats BRRRRRRR...)

In spite of freezing our fannies off, we enjoyed how beautiful Victoria is. I thought I'd post the pictures so James and I can remember the trip. Maybe someone else will like the pictures too and decide to go visit. The people were very friendly and they told us we were some of the nicest Americans they'd ever met. Probably because James can engage almost anyone in conversation.

We thought we'd go back again this spring break but we decided it was too cold and I'm still sick. Hopefully we'll go this summer instead when its warmer and also when more of nature comes out and blooms so James can get different kinds of shots with his cameras.

Some of these pictures are of Craigdorrock castle (the owner was a scottish man... obviously). I loved all the stained glass inside. I should have taken outside photos too, but I don't think I did.... at least I can't find the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment