
The space shuttle "Endeavor" was launched Monday. You can go watch it launch into space here. The launch was at night and it is a pretty spectacular site. I wish I could have seen it live, as I've always been interested in space exploration. Craig and Heather used to live very close to the Kennedy Space Station and James and I toured it when we visited them last year. I am grateful that we were able to have that experience. I've been thinking a lot about the evolutionist and creationist points of view. My science teacher continually talks about his evolutionist theories. He continually tells the class that the creation theory can not be proven, therefore is false. I know Elder Eyring, a brilliant scientist always said you can't look at the pictures from space and convince him God doesn't exist. This miraculous world was not created by "evolution" or accident. It is interesting to be going to a liberal school, all the liberal views that are discussed make me cling tighter to the things I know are true.


No comments:
Post a Comment