My Dad was in a car accident last night. It was scary, I think he must have been knocked unconscious because he doesn't remember anything after the crash until he was in the ambulance. SCARY!!! He's already been in a car accident last year. A girl who had been doing drugs hit him and totaled his car. He's had to deal with a bad neck injury and been in lots of pain since then. The car accident yesterday re-injured his neck. That was such a scary phone call to get. I was glad I had decided to come to my Mom's house so I could be with her to go get him. I'm glad James was near the hospital my Dad went to so he could go get him since we're an hour away. James could easily have been gone with his children somewhere but they decided they wanted to stay home and watch a movie.
I think it's time for my Dad to stop commuting and live in Portland or at least a lot closer than where they do now. He's getting too old for this, and it's too bad they don't live near my chiropractor brother because my Dad is going to need to live with one I think!
3 comments:
That is terrible!!! i hope he is ok & not in too much pain!!!
That is a hard call to get. I'm glad he is ok.
Heather
That is a hard call to get. I'm glad he is ok.
Heather
Post a Comment