Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm home

I made it home after about 14 hours of driving nonstop. We had an amazing time. My Mom, two brothers, and I made the trip. We drove without stopping except for gas because my brother wanted to do all the fun things at the first stop before he had to move on to make it to Orientation in time. So once we made it to our destination, we went straight to bed and slept. We woke up the next day and went canoeing. It was a lot of fun, except for the part where my Mom and I tipped the canoe over and we fell in, camera and all. So, I didn't get a lot of pictures because I didn't bring my battery charger for my camera and couldn't charge it until I got home. My camera works perfectly, but unfortunately.... I have hardly any pictures of the trip...This is my Mom in the front of our canoe and the river we went down.This is my brother who is going to dental school and the tuna he caught in the ocean before he left. He's already in his new apartment and getting ready for his first day of school on Monday.We love him and will really miss him.

No comments: