Tuesday, August 5, 2008

what kind of movies do you like?

When my Mom had foot surgery, my sister and I rented movies for my Mom to watch because she couldn't get around at all. She had to be laying down all the time with her foot propped up. So it grew into a girl movie fest, oh and what fun we had!!! One of the movies we watched was Hello Dolly, after that my love for musicals grew and I've been hooked ever since.

My favorite line from that movie is..."on those cold winter nights Horace, you can snuggle up to your cash register. It's a little lumpy, but it rings!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love OLD movies. They are always so dramatic and you don't have to worry about nude people popping up everywhere!!! ha ha!!!

and i like Golden Girls. I know...they are old perverts....but they still makeme laugh!!!

Dolly said...

People love to sing me songs from Hello Dolly :) When we went to see the movie-Walle...my kids hummed along to the familiar tune!