Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'll be gone for awhile

My brother is going to Dental School back east this week. We're all very excited for him and I get to go part way with him. I'm leaving tomorrow night and won't be back for two weeks. James is not going, he has his kids the entire time I'm gone. It'll be good for them to spend time alone with their father. (Hopefully the house will still be in one piece when I get back!) I'll post when I can because I'm taking my laptop, but that might not be too often.

We'll be traveling as quickly as possible without many stops because he needs to get out there in time for orientation. I'm glad I have experience towing a vehicle behind a uhaul! He's picked a couple of fun things to do along the way before he spends the next 4 years with his nose in the books. Most of the things are outdoorsy. I think he'd like to camp along the way, but thankfully we have family we can stay with instead. I wish I could go the whole way with him, but I have just sent my resume out to lots of businesses and schools and can only be gone a short time.

I will bring my camera so we can take some amazing pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you are going to have a great time with your brother :)

i can't wait to hear all about it!!!

James and Angela said...

I will have a great time! I love my brother. He's such a great kid. I feel very lucky that we're friends. I'm excited we get to spend some time together before he leaves.