Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday time....


It's James' birthday today!!!

Since our anniversary is the day before James' birthday, James tells everyone that he got me for his birthday and couldn't have asked for a better gift! Very sweet!!!

I have awesome plans for James' birthday... He's going to have an amazing time!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi Angela, it's Christy from Healthy Divas! I'm so sorry it has taken me forever to correspond.

I need your address for sending your christmas exchange gift :)

Please feel free to send to me via email if you'd like at christy_call@yahoo.com and/or send me your email address so I can invite you to my private blog.

I broke up with my ex beau Labor Day weekend while at Disneyland. I've been in a funk since. I'm just starting to climb out of it again. I seem to have ups and downs with it. Good days, bad days etc. I really miss him. We're staying friends but I've asked him for some time apart to heal and get over him before returning to spend time together as friends. It's been hard.

I really love him. He's a good guy. The cancer has really changed him. So things aren't the same. We haven't seen each other for about a month now or so I think, maybe longer. I haven't kept track after the first two weeks. I'll see him Thanksgiving weekend as his birthday is the 29th and he has hockey tickets for the season. So we'll go together like old times day after Thanksgiving afternoon and evening of the 29th go to dinner with a group of people then the hockey game that night.

My roommie is praying we get back together. She really likes him. But who knows where life takes us, huh?

Well, that's awesome about your 3rd anniversary. I hope you two have a beautiful time together.

I enjoyed reading a bit about you and James on your blog. We have a bit in common.

I haven't been able to exercise lately due to pain in my feet/legs. Been going to the doctor for months now. Ever since my return from the half marathon at Disneyland. After two rounds of antibiotics, and being referred to a foot doctor, it's not cellulitis after-all. Had a WBC (white blood cell) scan last week and I go in to the dr's office this fri morning to get the results. May be a stress fracture or infection of some sort. So the exercising has come to a halt and this is why I haven't really been commenting much on Diet Divas (Healthy Divas).

I'm rather jealous of those who can run etc. I miss it. I'm hoping my feet/legs heal soon so I can get back into it. Hopefully this is just temporary.

So I've been in a hermit-like rut, and starting to climb out of it now. :)

Just barely starting to get motivated again.

Hope this comment finds you in happy spirits. :)

So, please send me your email address as well as physical address so I have it to send your christmas exchange gift to you ok :)

Smiles and hugz,
Christy :)
(Healthy Divas)