Thursday, November 13, 2008

Could it be time...

for a baby??? My friend was having pretty stong contractions today, but they weren't very close together. Perhaps the baby is turning it self and getting ready to be born. I was going to stay, because she thinks the baby will be born tonight or early in the morning, but it seemed she was calling a lot of people and I think I decided to come home and stay out of the way. Afterall, I wouldn't like the whole ward in my bedroom watching me deliver a baby. That would be a little weird! I'm excited for her because she is a couple of days past her due date and she's so tiny and the baby is getting huge. It must be really uncomfortable for her. I hope it comes tonight so she can get some sleep. Her husband is taking 4 weeks off to take care of her and the kids. How awesome is that???

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

I hope that baby came last night. Were the other kids late?

good for hubby, thats awesome that he can take time off.

Dolly said...

Four weeks off-what a dream come true after delivery! I think we had two days :) Hope all goes well...