Happy 3rd Anniversary James and Angela! I'm hoping your day is fun and memorable :) My third anniversary was in California with my two yr. old Cam and my handsome hubby. We went to a seafood restaurant, I was six months pregnant with Nick. Cam screamed the whole time and I got sick from the smell :) We were too poor for presents for each other-so we rented a movie and ate popcorn. Man! Those were the days... We celebrate our 22nd in February. Time flies by-hang on tight!♥
2 comments:
Happy 3rd Anniversary James and Angela! I'm hoping your day is fun and memorable :) My third anniversary was in California with my two yr. old Cam and my handsome hubby. We went to a seafood restaurant, I was six months pregnant with Nick. Cam screamed the whole time and I got sick from the smell :) We were too poor for presents for each other-so we rented a movie and ate popcorn. Man! Those were the days... We celebrate our 22nd in February. Time flies by-hang on tight!♥
Congratulations! I hope you did something special.
Post a Comment