Friday, November 7, 2008

It's been a busy week!

I'm cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and making dinners for two families every night. I love making dinner... anyone want me to come cook for them? I'm a great cook and I love it! At work, my friend can give birth any day. She has a couple of days left, and we need to get to work on getting ready for the baby.

I'm invited to attend the birth, but I'll probably take care of the other kids because I'm afraid I'll never want to have children if I see a woman in birth, at home, and without pain medication...

But I must admit, I think giving birth at home is very cool!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Angela-you sound like the angel these families need! You have a ♥ of gold to cook and clean for another family-amazing!!! Smart to skip the birth till it's your own :) Just watch it on cable for a small idea! When I got prego with my second kid...I cried with sheer panic of the thought of going through labor again. (Heavenly Father stepped in) Nick was born in twenty minutes! :)

Burnhams said...

You can come cook for me.
I didnt have Kaliya at home, but I did do it in a birth center without pain meds. It was great! Seriously. I had a doula, and essential oils, and homeopathics. I will do it again that way next time. It was way better than Cardon, I had pain meds with him. Yuck! never again!