James and I went to the beach for our Anniversary and his birthday. We had an awesome time and we were glad we went to the beach when we did because it was sunny and nice for the Oregon Coast in November. It's now rainy and gloomy here. While at the beach, I had an accident. I almost fell off a cliff just as James told me to not get too close because it was wet. I was watching the river rushing to the ocean and I was fascinated with the banks of sand falling into the river. The bank I was standing on slid down to the water and I didn't want to get wet because I was cold. I was hanging on with my foot and hand trying to scramble up, but I couldn't and James ran over and pulled me up. I twisted my ankle and bruised my foot. So now I have to wear a wrap and hobble around as best as I can. NO FUN! Now James can tell everyone that he saved me from falling off a cliff! MY HERO!!! HA HA HA!!! I guess someone needs the job of saving me from my clutzy self.
I also start work again on Monday.... Hurray!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment