I've been in Seattle over the weekend. It was so beautiful and they had lovely fall weather. I took my camera, but I was preoccupied and never even took a photo.
My sister in law was here for a month with her children and we had a wonderful time together. Her little girls were a joy for us all to be around and my sister in law was happy for the help. We were sad when we came home and they weren't here. The house seems really empty without them.
I enjoyed their oldest daughter who is my new best friend! Although she probably won't remember that when I see her next time. (she's only 20 mos. old) I loved that she loved me. It made me think that, I would be a good mother and I am good with children. Whenever I sat down, she wanted to sit in my lap... very sweet! Their youngest is equally adorable and gives the most charming, endearing looks of love with her eyes and she is such a smiler and so beautiful. (she's 9 mos. old) they are both outgoing and sweet. I know my brother was happy to have them come back home to him. He missed them, he said his youngest smiled really big at him when he met them at the airport.
Thank you to my brother and sister in law for sharing their family with us. I wish we could have seen my brother as well, but he's working hard and couldn't get away. I'll have to go there to see him.
No comments:
Post a Comment