
It's been a very cool spring and early summer here, except around my birthday when we had a sudden hot spell. But it looks as if summer really is here. I guess it's time to get out the air conditioner. I'm happy it is summer though. I want to go read outside, anyone for slip n slide?
BLAH, now they're saying possible rain for the 4th of July? PLLBBBLLBBB!!!
6 comments:
Let's Go SLIP N SLIDE ANGELA!!! :) WOO HOO!!!!
Angela-
I went to cosmetology school also :) I've been a preschool teacher for years and I'm about to start a floral business. We have a LOT in common! My brother, Eric just graduated from Chapman Film School in California. He's always working on projects like your husband! I'm going to check out your craft links now :) It was so fun reading your blog-thanks!
Wow Dolly, it sounds like we do have a lot in common. My husband would love to go to film school. He has a super 8 club started on facebook. I'm glad you like my blog. I went and checked yours out too. It was fun to read.
Oh wow, you have NO IDEA! Clark and I are used to Utah weather, and we're not complaining because we don't get snow out here and we LOVE that! But, last week it hit 113 degree's!!!!
Good thing we don't have to go out that often, so we are nice and cool inside with central air - it just hits our bill :P
Rebecca,
My husband is from California, he tells me about the hot summers he spent there as a child and young adult. He said when it got really hot, they'd go to the lake or stay inside.
I guess I should be glad I live in the northern part of Oregon, it's much cooler here. When it gets into the 90's, I think it's too hot! We usually only get 100 degree weather a couple of weeks a year. I know, I need to quit complaining.
113?? no thanks, I'm looking forward to the rain later in the week. I just hope it doesn't ruin the fireworks display on the 4th.
I guess there's a monsoon that's going on (according to the CA news, which ANY rainstorm is like "WOAHHH" to them, lol) the border of CA & Mexico that is supposed to head it's way up here this week. That will be a blessing as Clark's and my A/C went out again :(
Post a Comment