Monday, June 23, 2008

Yesterday

James and I went for a walk yesterday. I've been wanting to go to the rose garden that is near our neighborhood so I could take pictures. The rose garden is in the middle of a neighborhood in a round about. I drive by it all the time but have never stopped. I've been disliking how we spend our Sundays together. We pretty much do what we're each interested in don't spend time with each other. I've been doing geneology online and James reads. It was nice to spend most of the day with each other.
We started our walk and it was flat for awhile and then it began going down hill. It took us a good 35 minutes walking to the rose garden. I didn't realize it was that far. We spent 20 minutes taking pictures and then we headed back. Whew! It was uphill and we were both TIRED when we got back. I guess that's a good thing. We admired the neighborhood and the gardens and houses in our area. People have very beautiful and innovative ways of designing their gardens around their houses. Our neighborhood is very lovely.Hopefully I can figure out some more things we can do together on Sundays that we both enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful!!!! I LOVE roses!!!!

James and Angela said...

I had fun taking the pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed looking at them. I love roses too, someday I hope to live in a house where I have room to plant lots of them.

Okland Times and Seasons said...

Alan and I read together. I know you like to read and if James likes to read you should read together :). How about reading The Work and the Glory or Children of the Promise? (together)