I just got back home from turning in my last project today, wednesday... 7:00pm. I'm tired. I haven't slept since Monday night, but yay. School is over, no more homework, I graduate... I'm not going back to school until next year when I get into graduate school... I think I'm going to go to bed now...I'll be more excited tomorrow after I've slept.
2 comments:
i briefly thought this was the countdown calendar til the next celtics game.
good luck with finals. go celtics!
Sorry about that, I didn't make it clear the finals were school finals. I used to follow sports until I married my husband. I grew up with 3 brothers who constantly watch sports...but my husband doesn't like sports so I don't follow it anymore. I would have no clue when the celtics were playing anyway.... I used to watch and I still want them to win because they represent my favorite city! GO CELTICS! (I'll give you the task of cheering for me during the games.)
Post a Comment