Thursday, September 25, 2008

cleaning

I've decided to put my house in order. Part of my nanny job is spent cleaning house and I think I'll feel better about getting someone else's house clean if I get my own done. I'm also going to have an ebay sale and get rid of stuff that I don't use or need. I have about 50 pairs of brand name, expensive boots that my ex boyfriend gave me that I never wear.... ebay! I also have a couple of applications to turn in to get into school. So it's going to be a very busy couple of days.

Have you seen dancing with the stars? I love it. I'm voting for Cloris Leachman because she's so funny! I never watch it when it airs that's why I'm so glad that I can watch it online at abc.com.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but I always have enjoyed Cloris Leechman