Tuesday, September 23, 2008

job hunting


I've been looking for a job this past week and while on the phone to a friend, I asked her if she'd give me a reference and she said yes. Then she said she was looking for a nanny. I told her I wanted the job. So she wanted me to go to a conflict resolution class with her and then we went out to lunch. We discussed when she wanted me to come over and we decided tomorrow, but she called later this afternoon and wanted me to come over and help out. It was a good day and I'm excited. I've been needing a job and she's been needing help and she has 6 weeks until she has her 5th baby. So I think this job is going to be a 6 week job, but it's something until I find another job or until I get into school and start student teaching. It's weird that I enjoy cleaning up someone else's house and I have a hard time cleaning my own. I also have been longing to have children and this will give me a dose of 4 kids all at once and maybe help me get over those urges of wanting a baby.

No comments: