Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween

Do you love Halloween as much as I do? I L-O-V-E it! I was thinking about what I was last year and I remembered I had finals during that time and we went as college students. The year before we went as pirates and the year before when James and I were dating, I went as a witch and he went as a vampire. This year I have a great idea, but I'll post pictures because I'm not sure I'll be able to get all the stuff for it. I need to research the costumes a little more.

The coolest costume I saw last year was a guy who was painted up as a samurai soldier
and he was on a motorcycle waiting for a green light. I was on the cross walk and couldn't stop staring at him because at first he scared the snot out of me and then I was curious at his costume. He finally stared at me hard and gave me a thumbs up because I couldn't look away.... HA! I'm such a dork, but his costume was seriously cool and real looking.

I love dressing up and I LOVE HALLOWEEN

No comments: