Today I am grateful for:
The opportunity to live in Portland. I always wanted to.
My apple tree and yard are thriving and I have a lovely garden.
I have enough space in my house to do crafts and hobbies and I have space to go read a book without being bothered by anything or anybody.
I am grateful for my family who is funny and loves me and helps me out whenever I need them. (Thanks Mom for the canning jars and Thanks to my three brothers who watch out for me, tease me, and love me!)
Lastly I am thankful for ancestors who I've been reading about. THey were strong, courageous, and worked hard. I'm glad for those good examples.
I plan on keeping a gratitude journal and writing down five things everyday. I've kept one in the past and need to do it again. It helps me to keep a positive attitude and focus on my many blessings, because I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!!!

|
2 comments:
Great post Angela!!! and i love the CAre Bear!!!!
Awesome Angela! I totally agree, this helps make life more enjoyable. My sister and I have been keeping a "3 Things" journal of what we enjoyed about our day - each day. It definitely makes life less stressful and more bright!
Post a Comment