Monday, September 1, 2008

It's Labor Day

I have been gone an entire week and just got home today. I was at my Mom's house having a lovely time. We canned, cooked... well I did all the cooking and baking so my Mom could have some time off from it. She's been cooking and baking for kids since she was 20. She's tired of it, I'm sure all of us would be too. I had a great time, but now I'm home and I'm exhausted!

But now I'm BACK! My husband is gone and I don't know when he'll be back. Apparently there was some excitement at a friend's house and he went to help out.

Hopefully we'll have some time together before we go back to the old grind tomorrow. I need to think of some good FHE's for couples without children.

So happy Labor Day and I hope everyone had a good time with their family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet that you did all the cooking for your mom! I know she appreciated that so much!

James and Angela said...

I had a great time too! It's fun to cook and clean when my family appreciates me and thanks me over and over again.