I'm home again and working long days...
2 more weeks until the friend I'm working for has her baby. Her stomach was HARD today.. she said it could come at any time and be fine. She's also having the baby at home, which is exciting because she has invited me to come over during labor. (I may just take care of the other children and fix the midwives snacks.) The last labor I saw, left me scared!!! I was 16 and my Mom had my little brother. She had a natural childbirth. Yeah... great form of birth control for young adults!
She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl. Her oldest is a boy, she has three girls, and I think is hoping this one will be a boy. I can't wait to see this new little one, babies are so sweet.
2 comments:
wwo...she is having her baby at home?!! she is a BRAVE WOMAN! i love that!!!
She is having her baby at home. The others were born in the hospital and her last one she had without any drugs. I told her I'd always wanted to have my babies at home too, so she invited me over for the experience. I may end up being scarred for life and not wanting any babies... ever!!! :)
Post a Comment