The Palin Truth Files
I keep hearing smears against Sarah Palin by oh, just about everybody! The latest is Matt Damon on Youtube being "frightened" of her because of her lack of experience. Is it ok if I say the word IDIOT on my blog? I've posted the link at the beginning of this post so you can go listen to the TRUTH about some of the smears against Palin from the Obama camp.
AND whatever you do... don't drink the Obama Koolaid. It will poison your mind and make you believe whatever the media is telling you about Obama. The thing is I see right through their stupid smear campaigns.
3 comments:
Angela-You are wonderful to add my blog to your reading list!! yahoo:)
Thanks!!!
WHEW! YOU GO GIRL!
I don't like either of them to be quite honest. I just am so shocked by how inexperienced Sarah really is. I mean, she has some, but she isn't portraying that very well. In this time of the country being SO weak - we need a strong and stable leader more than ever.
I don't agree with people saying she's a perfect fit. I just don't see it.
I agree that nobody who is running except for John McCain and Joe Biden have any experience running for anything. We do need a strong leader especially since our country seems to be floundering more than ever. However I do think Sarah Palin has good moral values. She's only running for vice president afterall. Obama is running for President and he has no experience either. I think that is a HUGE difference! Maybe Sarah isn't a perfect fit but I'd rather vote for her who runs down a list of expenses and cuts them out of her budget than someone who votes and keeps voting for big budget spending like Obama.
I give Obama credit for being a good speaker. He has a great voice and is a smooth talker, but let me tell you.... if he gets into office, our country is going to be in BIG trouble!
Not only that, Democrats should be voting for McCain. He votes more like a liberal than a Republican and everything that Obama is for can be called socialism. We truly do not have a Republican running for office.
Honestly, I don't like any of the candidates, but I believe in voting for the lesser of two evils and I firmly believe that is McCain and Palin, but feel free to disagree with me!
Post a Comment