Wednesday, October 15, 2008
insomnia
Ok, I admit it. I am an insomniac and I hate it. I lie about it too because I hate not being able to go to bed around the same time everyone else does. So I guess now I'm admitting I am a lying insomniac... sheesh! I would like to be like some of my brothers who look at the time, go to bed, and can fall asleep on cue. Really, is that so much to ask of my body? I really don't get it. I fall asleep and an hour later wake up, wide eyed. I've tried rubbing lavendar on my pillows, bathing before bed, drinking warm milk, removing distractions from the bedroom. I'm out of ideas and I'm frustrated with it because seriously, I'd really like to get up at the same time every morning instead of getting up and then going back to bed around 6am and sleeping until 10am. I'm basically only getting about 5 hours of sleep a night and really it's not enough. I'm tired all the time and want to sleep all the time, but my body won't let me... any ideas??? I need to sleep and I need to get done more in a day then what I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment